Eastern Passage, NS
Eastern Passage Village Veterinary Clinic is currently looking for amazing new full-time or part-time experienced Veterinary Technicians, RVT join our team! At our small companion animal hospitals, we strive to provide customer service we are proud of and treat our clients like family. Our clinic is an active member of the community and we work as partners with our clients to provide the best quality care for their pets.
We offer a full range of medical, surgical and dental services as well as any products, food or supplies needed for dogs and cats. We pride ourselves on practicing high-quality medicine and have in-house IDEXX procyte, catalyst, sedivue as well as digital radiology, dental radiology, ultrasound, extensive monitoring equipment and everything you need to provide excellent medical care. Our hospitals are all within close proximity to 24/7 emergency hospitals, so we are not working on call, overnights, Sundays nor Holidays!
Having a great culture is essential to our team. We work hard every day and want to have a good time both in and out of the hospital. Our hospital has a culture team that focuses on how to make our work life better! We enjoy fun activities together outside of work, celebrate events/wins, seek regular feedback from every team member and are continually trying to improve as a place of work.
If you are looking to join this fantastic group and have the skills needed to be a great RVT we want to hear from you. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent Communication
- Wants to grow personally and professionally
- Ability to use a computer-based booking and records system
- Thinking outside the box
- Licensed RVT and customer service experience is essential
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offers quick access to quality care
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Kim Gilchrist firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!